Monday, March 21, 2011

Ripped

It's that time of year! Halter tops, sun dresses, and swim suits!

So, that's why I started this...





Yesterday was my first day, and I have to say it was fun! I love Jillian Michael's! My favorite things about it is it's only 24 minutes! This video is much like her 30 day shred. It is a 3-2-1 program and has 4 different workouts. Meaning 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minute of abs. There are three different circuits, each one gets a little harder. You change workouts every week so there isn't much repetition. It also comes with a 30 day meal plan. I have found that everything is easy to make, and most of it doesn't require a lot of time. So, if you're like me and need a FAST workout, you should give this a try. I'll check back in every Monday to let ya know my progress! If you decide to do it, let me know so we can chat about it! Or share your favorite workout! Happy spring!!!

1 comment:

  1. I sooo need to do that video!!! I ran 4 miles today but I'm thinking I need to do more than run, ugh!!! Your house is sooo stinkin' cute!!!!!! Your kids are presh!!!!

    ReplyDelete