Thursday, March 3, 2011

Oh, boy!

It's funny how life works. Just when you think your family is complete, that nothing could get any better, it does...


Tate has brought us more smiles, laughter, joy, gratitude, and love! From the first time we saw his little face, we were head over hills in love!! And I do mean head over hills!!!



Not just me and Aaron, but his brother and sister adore him!



It seems impossible that a year has gone by, and that you are now one year old! I am so deeply in love with you my baby boy.



Thank you for always reminding me what life's all about. It's about all the moments you can't capture, but the moments you will always remember in your heart. And thanks to you my dear, my heart is full!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you're back in blogging business! You have a lot of excitement ahead to document ;)

    PS-I still can't believe Tater is a year old! You already know he is THE cutest!

    ReplyDelete