Monday, March 28, 2011

Ripped - Part 2

So, I finished up week one Sunday. I did the video a total of six days last week. I never got really sore, just kept a light soreness. On a scale from 1-10 (judging on toughness) I would give it a 4. I followed the diet plan everyday but Saturday. I haven't got back on the scale yet, so I don't know if I've lost weight. I think I'm going to wait until the end of week two. Overall, it was fun and the time passed fast.

Yesterday, I started week two and my buns are burning! Which is a good thing. Workout two is noticeably harder, I would give it a 5.5. I sweat, a lot! I did exercises I have never done before so I had to really think about what I was doing. Best of all, I released some major stress. That's why I love working out. I can be in the worst mood ever, and feel like a new person when I'm done.

Are you like that? Share your workouts with me, so I can stay motivated. It always helps to workout with someone. Wish me luck on week two...I think it's going to be a good one!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about working out!!! I just got your email. No, we haven't met; I just started following your blog because I too have 3 kids and it's nice to find blogs with the same hectic life as mine!!!
    www.borchardtbirdies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete