Sunday, August 19, 2012

Cool Chicks Wear Blue

So, every year we Temple coaches wives are lucky enough to be 'wined and dined' by our first lady, Roxanne Spradlin :).  I'm not going to lie, I look forward to the invitation every summer.  She makes sure every little detail is covered from the front door, to the decorations, to the food, and to the fun! It is over the top! 


If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. Being a coach's wife isn't easy, but it sure does help when you are surrounded by people who care and love ya. 
Roxanne, thanks for being my home away from home.  You will never know how much it means to me that you are willing to do whatever it takes to make me (us) feel so special and loved.  

Check out Roxanne's blog for more details and pictures...I couldn't have said it better myself!

Here's to another football season...
It's gonna be a good one!
Go Wildcats!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cassi, you are too sweet to me. Being C-wives together the past 5? years has been so much fun! You have become my friend and partner in crime, I mean craft! I love all the fun memories we've made and not noticing that I'm ALOT older than you. You make me smile! I love you so much!
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roxy!

    I meant every word! Yes, it's been 5 years and counting :) I love ya so much

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete