Monday, March 26, 2012

Capitol 10K

Yesterday my sisters and I ran the Capitol 10K in Austin.  

(Bridgett isn't pictured because we were supposed to meet her at the corner of something and something...well in the mix of over 23,000 people we just couldn't hook up.)


To sum it up...AWESOME! I forgot what a rush it is to "participate" in runs like this.  To be honest I was actually dreading it...until the second we took off.  I have only ran a handful of times this year.  I mean I have been workout out, but not 'training' for a run.  So, I was pleasantly surprised at how good I felt during and after the race.  
I think I have Summer to thank for that!!


Our friend, Summer, couldn't make the race.  She is approaching Kelsie's first birthday date.  Times are tough for her.  However, I am ALWAYS amazed at her strength.  If you haven't check out her blog, click here....it's truly an inspiration.  
We missed you so very much Summer, but we are so glad you are making decisions that are best for you and that you are taking care of yourself. 
XOXO


Choose Love

2 comments:

  1. Mom I am so proud of y'all!!!!!!!!!!! I have to do it with you next year!!!!!





    Choose love

    ReplyDelete