Wednesday, August 31, 2011

T is our new favorite letter!

Last Friday was our first game as Wildcats. We traveled to Pflugerville. It was great to see that the visitor side was PACKED! So packed that we had to sit on "extra" side bleachers.



It was so fun to see everyone in action. Coaches, players, fans, cheerleaders...everyone!



We started off fast. At half time we were leading 27-17. I can't pretend to know what happened after that. All I can say is it was opposite of what the first half looked like. The final score was 52-33.



Here are some pictures I snapped...



My favorite people in blue...




















I know good things are happening at Temple. I'm glad we are along for the ride!

1 comment:

  1. How fun that your sisters will get to come watch! Temple will be blessed by the Dunnam's! Love you Momma:)

    ReplyDelete