Monday, May 9, 2011

My one and only

I blinked my eyes and this happened...







My baby turned into a beautiful young girl.

We knew this little girl was going to change our lives forever, we just didn't know it would be this awesome! She holds a special place in my heart that nobody else does. She came at a time when we were least expecting her, an angel in disguise. I try to think of what my life would be like without her. Where would I be? What would I be doing?
I know it wouldn't beat where I'm at.

She has a heart of gold. She loves her family. She has freckles. She's fast. Her laugh is contagious. She is fancy. She loves to dress up. She's a people watcher. She is BEAUTIFUL! Her imagination is indescribable.
She's never leaving me, ever! I tell her that everyday.
She agrees for now, I just wonder how long I can convince her of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment