Sunday, May 15, 2011

I See The LIGHT!!

I'm not gonna lie. The last 76 days have been rough (to put it nicely)! I have shed some tears, like alot of tears. Said some things I might regret. Questioned this whole Texas high school football stuff.

But...Finally...I see the light at the end of the tunnel! I'm down to 11 days! 11 more days until I actually get to see my hubby other than the weekends. We have a fun summer planned. We will back and forth from Abilene/Austin/Temple/Wheeler. Squeeze a trip to Red River in for our 10 year anniversary (that's a whole nother post). Actually, I don't care where we are as long as I'm with him. I could do a back flip I'm so excited!

On another note, last Thursday we went to the Western Heritage Parade. My friend did a post about our fun night. Speaking of my friend...just thinking about her makes me a little teary. I wish I would have met her the first day I moved to Abilene. She has helped me out these last 76 days, I appreciate it more than she knows. But again, that's a whole nother post!


Last but not least...


This Moment






I treasure these moments when he will stop and just sit on my lap. I know they will become far and few between for he is one busy boy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cassi,

    I am glad you that you only have 11 days left and can see the light! Brandon has been traveling during the work week since Thomas was 2 weeks old, and I had to go back to work when he was 7 weeks old. I have 12 work days left (I only work 4 days a week). I can't see the light yet since I have so much paperwork to do during the next 3 weeks. I will finish all of my paperwork somehow! Luckily, Brandon is usually gone Tuesday through Friday each week. Good luck over the next 11 days!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren...thanks!! That was sweet of you. You are one busy momma! Somehow, someway, you will get everything finished! I'll be thinking about ya :) Good luck! By the way, that baby is soooooo very cute!!

    ReplyDelete