Sunday, October 9, 2011

Best Day EVER

All I can say is we had a BLAST! I am so glad I got to experience this concert with my daughter! I'll never forget it.


Lyssa wants to writes the blog...so here she goes word for word. Enjoy!


So, eight months ago my mom and my Honey (aka my grandma) surprised me with tickets to the Taylor Swift concert. I felt popcorn in the pan excited!!! It was the first time I had EVER cried happy tears. I counted down the days and tried to wait patiently and finally the BIG day was here.

Here I am about to leave to go to the Dallas Cowboys stadium with my mom, honey, and Aunt Jes. It was just a girls day and I couldn't wait to go shopping to find the perfect outfit!







Caught me a little cat nap on the way...




Here I am in the perfect outfit to go on a girls night out.







Taylor always writes something on her arm at her concerts. I wrote BEST DAY because I was going to have the BEST DAY EVER!!


Here we are waiting for the taxi cab to pick us up!

The best and prettiest girls that ever walked the earth...



Here are the big girls at the hotel. Excuse the workers in the background.










"Come on taxi"







The Biggest and Greatest Cowboys Stadium EVER!





I was in a building that she (Taylor Swift) was in. I almost screamed!





The chillest and cheesiest nachos that I have ever had. Yummy!



Cowgirl sisters...



I was giving Taylor Swift my heart sign...





Waiting...Taylor, Taylor, Taylor...



A rap song came on so I felt the need to rap...





and whip my hair back and forth...



I was getting excited because I knew she was about to come on stage.



There she was. She was there LIVE on stage.








It was time to scream!




I was ready to Party like a Rock star!




She kept taking her ear plugs out because she couldn't believe how loud we were. I couldn't either!!!!!



Me jammin out to my favorite song Mean!Some people are just not nice, if you know what I mean. That's what she said!!




She surprised us with a special guest...B.O.B.







He sings Airplanes...I could really use a wish right now...




Everybody started rapping and dancing...even I did!!



This is Taylor's eighth outfit! She changed 10 times!!!




I love you, Taylor!





She put on her cowboys jersey...#13 Swift!



At the end she went around in this awesome prop above the whole crowd! She wowed everyone!




And this wowed me!!! Fireworks everywhere!!!




I was giving everyone the T sign as we were leaving.






Just when we thought we weren't going to see her again. A black SUV with dark windows pulled up to the corner we were standing on. Taylor rolled down her window, looked at us and said thanks for coming! We screamed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I had sooooooo much fun, but I'm still sad it's over. Thanks Taylor for putting on a great show! See you next year.

3 comments:

  1. So jealous Lyssa! Glad you had fun! Can't wait to hear more about it at school Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome girls! Love you both...glad y'all had an unforgettable day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!! Lyssa is a writer!! So glad y'all had fun...sounds so exciting...the popcorn in a pan kind (I LOVED THAT DESCRIPTION LYSSA!) We can't wait to go see Taylor this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete