Thursday, July 28, 2011

Howdy!

Hi! I hope your summer is going well, and you're staying cool! We have been busy!! We are getting use to Temple and it is starting to feel like home. We have spent a lot of time on the lake and at the water park. I'm so grateful the kids love it here. So much to do and the people are so darn sweet. It's not uncommon for us to go out and eat and by the end of our meal someone comes up to introduce themselves and makes us feel so welcome. Thanks Temple!!


Speaking of home, we have some projects going. I can't wait to get this house all fixed up. We are just going room by room, so I will show as we go :) Really the only rooms that need updating are the bathrooms, and that's what we are working on. My sweet momma is here this week to help. We just love it when she's here. Seems like everything is just a little more special. Anyway, I'll give you a sneak peak at what we are up against this week (sorry the pics aren't that great)...


Master bath

10ft ceilings with top to bottom wall paper

Brass everything

Yikes, but I love how BIG it is!


The picture above is the guest bath...
more wallpaper
more brass


Wish us luck! I'll post our progress as we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment