Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Lately

Last week was awesome!  My parents were down visiting. My dad got some much deserved time away from work as this year was his busiest tax season in 40 years!!  We spent the week doing a little bit of everything...soccer, baseball, shopping, eating out, and lots of time of the boat. 
We are so happy Summer is right around the corner!












Unfortunately, we also spent some time in the ER with my favorite 7 year old.
Allergies are giving him all kinds of fits!!!  Is this not the saddest thing you have ever seen!!


It didn't slow him down much.  
Monday night he was back playing his first baseball game of the season.
Here is his number one fan cheering him on...
What a game it was.  The pirates came back in the last inning to win the game!  AND Parker hit his first home run to bring in the last two scores.  
Parker...
I will never forget the look on your face as you came across home plate, or how your teammates came running out to give you chest bumps and high fives.  I have to admit there might have been a tear or two run down my face.  I love your will to never give up! 

And yeah for Wednesday!!!  Survivor is getting good!
We are rooting for ya, Kim!
(I think it's safe to say Parker has his first crush) 

Choose Love,

1 comment:

  1. Lyssa needs to stop! Why does she look so old?!

    Love ya! Can't wait for some summer fun with the Dunnam crew :)

    ReplyDelete